Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Memorable Day

          A usual day, an entire day full of ordinary things, ordinary people, common activities. The day started as usual and how I expected and wanted it to be.
          The sun almost shed off its brightness and the breaking down is almost in sight, but that day is not yet over. Last subject, computer under the supervision of Mr. Dennis Lacsam, an expertise in different fields at last, a blog spot, an online activity, and what I could not even understand, if it is a project, activity or so on. But there's just one thing that I know, I'm excited for it but there's a problem on what is the name of my blog spot.
          At first there's nothing flashing on my mind. I am thinking of a blog's name that will may suit my personality and have any sense or meaning for me.
          ...and I have to think, think and think...
          Seconds and minutes have passed, and I don't really have an idea, and after moments of tiredness.
          Due to my personality, which includes I like having conversation with others or talking with them I've desired "Lips" that ended in "Leap my Lips". 
          Ang mapanganib na pitik ng aking mga labi... maraming rebelasyong magaganap sa pang-araw-araw kong pamumuhay at sa aking paligid...mag-ingat sa mapilantik na pitik ng aking mga "LABI".
          







No comments:

Post a Comment